The Master provides a specialization-learning path where the participants will learn the professional tools for nonverbal analysis. The Master Course graduate will then be capable of using specific methods and techniques in order to analyze nonverbal behavior through direct observation and video recording. The Master graduate will be able to extract the meanings of facial expressions, of gestural motor behavior and of vocal aspects. Furthermore, they will gain the competencies to apply the techniques in specific domains such as:
- The corporate sector (human resources, staff selection, staff evaluation, leadership, coaching and neuromarketing);
- The forensic sector (investigations);
- The educational and clinical sector (relational and behavioral problems of children-teenagers-adults, autism).
- 4 classroom taught modules: 2 days of class per module;
- Supervised practice and online exercises;
- Individual final paper;
- Final exams during classroom trainings in order to certify the Master graduates’ ability to use analysis methods and techniques.
Module 1 (2 days)
- Techniques and methods for the analysis of facial expressions;
- Aims: participants will be able to use the facial coding system;
- Certification exam during the last hours of the course for facial analysis proficiency.
Module 2 (2 days)
- Techniques and methods of gestural motor behavior analysis;
- Aims: participants will be able to integrate face and body reading and will be able to use gestural motor behavior professional analysis techniques;
- Certification exam during the last hours of the course for gestural motor behavior analysis proficiency.
Module 3 (2 days)
- Video analysis and direct observation procedures;
- Aims: in this intensive training the participants will learn video analysis tools as well as the guidelines for the correct execution of direct observation.
Module 4 (2 days)
- Advanced direct observation procedures for specific sectors;
- Aims: the participants will be able to apply these advanced techniques in order to be used in specific domains: the investigative sector, the corporate sector and the clinical-educational sector.
GREAT BRITAIN: London
ITALY: Roma, Milano, Catania, Trieste, Udine, Padova, Firenze
Exams will be held during classes in order to verify the proficiency of nonverbal analysis techniques and methods.
Small group intensive trainings
Each participant will be constantly supervised thanks to small group trainings.
Practical analysis exercises
In addition to numerous practical exercises that take place during the classes, students can participate in monthly supervised exercises to improve and automatize the analysis. What’s more, they also have free access to online tutorials and a large number of videos, as well as to coded and decoded pictures made by experienced analysts.
The participant will have a tutor to refer to in case of doubts or problems regarding their learning and experience in the analysis practice.
The teachers are behavioral analysts highly qualified in the analysis of nonverbal behavior, with a vast experience in the application of analysis techniques in different domains such as the corporate, institutional and private business sectors. They apply the techniques, methods and tools on a daily basis, and have successfully trained thousands of people.
See their CVs on the About us page.
Each participant is individually followed and at the end of the Master will have a good proficiency of the techniques and methods. The Master’s graduate will be able to work with videos and direct observation and to recognize the meanings of facial expressions, gestural motor behaviors and vocal aspects. They will use scientific methods and tools as well as IT support for analysis.
To inquire about Master schedule please contact us. We will answer promptly.