In this advanced course, you will learn: advanced facial decoding, the analysis of motor gestures behavior, procedures for video and direct observation analysis.This is a hands-on, intensive course. Upon conclusion, the participants will be able to:
the interpretation tactics with maximum reliability to read the facial and body language;
Body Coding System, a body language technique that consists of classification and interpretation of movements;
the tactics of interpretation of facial signals, motor gestures and non-verbal aspects of interpretation;
the guidelines and protocols in techniques for detection of lies.
- Structure the interpretation tactics of facial analysis with maximum dependability.
- Classify the movements in relevant categories
- Differentiate conversation signs from the ones related to emotions.
- Adopt interpretive structure for complex expressions.
- Exercises with all types of soft, muffled micro expressions using interpretive tactics.
- Verification test with photo and video analysis using ISFE technique.
Body Coding System Technique
- Identify singularities in motor gesture behavior.
- Analyze the channels of motor gestures.
- Identify universal micro movements of emotion
- Interpret thoughts’ direction with the analysis of illustrators
- Exercises for identification and interpretation of posture and motor gestures behavior.
- Verification test: photo and video analysis using Body Coding System Technique.
- Integration of non-verbal channels and guidelines for analysis procedure.
- Integration of all information derived from non-verbal channels.
- Compare verbal and non-verbal behavior.
- Recognize incongruences.
- Set up the structure of video analysis in order to recognize the reliability of statements.
- Choose the devices for direct observation.
We accept maximum 15 persons per course in order to guarantee individual learning.
Highly qualified instructors with academic titles in non-verbal behavior, with vast experience in companies, institutions and private businesses.